Web site updates
We continue to make changes to the web site, and the main changes are described below.
26th November 2020
- Added "Sustainer". (2008 - Summer 2020)
- Added "RLC Reviews" (1993, 1995 - 2015)
1st May 2020
- Added "Junior Leaders records". The Junior Leaders stopped adding material to their web-site in 2015, and we have now moved the contents of the web-site here. Included are:
... and more, all searchable, downloadable, and free thanks to the generousity of the Junior leaders.
8th August 2018
- Added "MERLIN vehicle data" (1989 onwards),, and subsequently provided the data as free downloads. Data extends to around 2010 - 2012. The MOD has redacted some records for reasons of National Security
5th October 2016
- Added "The Sustainer" (1993 - 2001), and all pages can be viewed in colour (or half-tone black and white where the original is black and white)
- Added more vehicle record cards (mostly for trailers from the epriod 1935 - 1960)
12th June, 2016
war diary extracts for all companies from World War 2
- Added a group of newly discovered vehicle history cards, some of which date from 1936, and which contain vehicle histories similar in scope to the B Vehicle data cards. So far, the records are only for trailers.
- Added "The Sustainer" (2002 - 2007), and all pages can be viewed in colour (or half-tone black and white where the original is black and white)
- Changed all the search mechanisms, so they should be quicker and offer more opportunities for filtering out unwanted search results
- Changed the way in which vehicle record searches are made, so that all searches can be conducted from a single page
- Streamlined the ordering and payment process
- Tightened security processes, If you have registered more than one user name to an email address, you will be asked to select which user name you wish to retain
We hope you find these changes inrpove the experience of using our web site, but as ever if you have comments to make please do contact us.